Subscribe to the Youtube InspireUI Channel, like, and press the bell icon to get notifications for free instructional videos.
First, this is important, it requires to install nodejs 10.x in this https://nodejs.org/dist/latest-v10.x link.
Please make sure you have already install and run the simulator successful base on this guide - https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html, it will help you install and build your first Example React Native app. If you start with the Expo project please select "Quick Start", and if you start with "Pro version" you should start with "Building Projects with Native Code"
Note: Videos guide don't contain environment setup walkthrough. Read install instructions section below for more details.
- Expo installing guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S5lyi-ogPg
- Features demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQp2WvMjwwk
- Install via react-native: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T0OxOrjqLQ&t=15s
- Install via Xcode and Android Studio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8qxQLrim8IWindow
- Installing guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCeyb0t0QO4
- Payment demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hNz43oTyUA
- Mstore +3.4 - Razorpay payment gateway install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTxvwgG9M3s&t=44s
- MStore +3.4 - with new dynamic payment gateway - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYsQcXTb_HA&t=16s
MSTORE was built on React Native framework. To run MSTORE, you need to install React Native, please back to "Requisite Setup" before go to this section
Extract the project source code to your workspace. Go to the root folder of the Pro version (mstore-pro)
Open command prompt and run the following command, you can use for both Expo & Pro version:
npm run setup // or run yarn, this is similar to Yarn but could be faster // install Yarn from https://yarnpkg.com yarn setup
This is command prompt is used for Pro version
// Step 1: npm install // or run yarn below, this is similar to Yarn but could be faster // install Yarn from https://yarnpkg.com // run the script after install: yarn install // Step 2: open your simulator by using Genymotion or Android Studio // Please see the detail setup from Requisite setup // To check the Android device is ready or not, run: adb devices // Step 3: react-native link react-native run-android
Note: If getting issue, please downgrade the Node version to 10
Extract the project source code to your workspace. Go to the root folder of the Expo version (mstore-expo)
Download the latest version of Expo XDE from: https://expo.io/tools
Then open the project folder (where content the
package.json) run this script to start the project:
yarn install yarn start
Note for Window OS (only): if you have issue with the react-native-pod component, please try to open the package.json and remove the line where content "react-native-pod", then re-install again.