This section is related to all things about tuning Fluxstore performance that could be interested section.
Since v1.5.6 the Fluxstore support Caching to improve the performance loading.
To improve the caching from Fluxstore, please following these steps (this feature is available for WooCommerce)
- Step 1: Update mstore-api to latest version and install the wp-rest-cache plugins (available from the download package).
- Step 2: Go to Wordpress dashboard, select MStore Api menu and upload the config file from the Fluxstore project folder
lib/config/config_xx.json. If you already upload this file, make sure to clean up the Wordpress Rest API cache - https://tppr.me/wdK1I
- Step 3: Go to Fluxstore project, folder
lib/common/config.dart(From version 1.6.5 onwards, go to lib/common/config/general.dart), update
"isCaching": true(this value is set from kAdvanceConfig). Then rebuild the app and enjoy new Super-Speed app.
If you love this feature please give us the rating feedback to download page 🎉🎉 Thank you!
- The Cache will be available from
/wp-json/mstore/v1/cache. If the
isCachingis false, it will load as the local config.
- This is also great solution if you would like to change the app UI without resubmit to App stores, by reupload the
lib/config/config_xx.jsonfile to Mstore API.
- It will automatically flush the caches if (some of) its products contents are edited.
- Default setting is to disable the
"isCaching": false, so you need to enable it after activating the plugin and upload the
lib/config/config_xx.jsonfile to the Mstore API.
The common image product issues are usually slow app loading problem. To make the app load more faster, you would optimize the net work request for Images.
First, go to Setting/ Media Settings, and setup the image sizes for the Product Image. This is our recommended settings - https://tppr.me/IbRvL
Secondly, go to
Tools/Regenerate Thumbnails and click the blue button
Regenerate Thumbnails For All xx Attachements, then wait for the process to complete.
To check if the image is generated correctly, go to
Media and click to view any image file, select Regenerate and you can check the list or new images generated with
After running the Regnereate successful, open the project
lib/common/config/general.dart and update this value
The is also good solution to optimize more image loadind by convert to webp image type by using WebP Express plugin, this is also a good tool which is our recommend to compress the images to optimize the images loading.