Basic question during installing the app that you could meet and also provide some solution to fix the installing issues. If these answer could not be, raise new ticket to https://inspireui.com/support/issues
Yes, as this is made by React Native framework which upport to release for both iOS and Android, please discover more the framework from https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html
Yes, you will get the full source code package and also the free Wordpress plugins, it is not required technical or development skills to use as easy to installing by using the Expo tools (http://expo.io)
Yes you will get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming, please follow the change logs to see the detail update. You will get the notify email for new version update on stores.
First make you you can open the Android simulator successful by using Genymotion, then selec the Lan option from Expo XDE config and run the project from Device button
First, make sure your have run "yarn install" or "npm install" to create the node_modules folder
Root cause: missing React library or facebookSDK
Step 1: run:
yarn setup (only for Mac OS, on window you should run yarn install)
Step 2: Open
Product/Schema/Edit Schema, then click + button to find React and add it to top of the list, make sure the Parallelize Build is uncheck and the React should be on top
(Other solution is select the React from the list and click build again)
- First, we need to create a page and name it "mstore-checkout" and remember don't set any parent page for it, then set page template to"page custom template
- You need to install the mstore-checkout plugin at the first place.
Below is the screenshot for how to setting:
- Copy the file "plugins/mstore-checkout/templates/mstore-checkout-template.php" to your current Wordpress template folder.
- The same step-2 from the first solution above but select the "MStore Checkout" instead of "Page custom template" from the dropdown list, this naming could be changed from mstore-checkout-template.php file
node_modules/react-native/React/../third-party/glog-0.3.4/src/base/mutex.h:105:10: fatal error: 'config.h' file not found ?
- Root cause: incomparable XCode 9.3 and latest React Native framework +0.45
- Go to
Project > node_modules > react_native
- Add which is given in below link: https://github.com/inspireui/third-party
- Go to
- Reference: https://github.com/facebook/react-native/issues/14382