The latest version of Listapp is support to Chat by integrate with the Firebase. We understand that this approache may not meet some of your expection as the Firebase is Paid service, the team is checking solution to release other free Chat platform on next versions release.
- Go to https://console.firebase.google.com & click add project button (as image)
- Go to Config folder, move to your theme with .js file. Example here is mylisting theme.
- Find a key with name general, you will see the key Firebase name fill in it
- apiKey : Go to Project Overview -> Project settings -> General tab
- authDomain : Go to Database Tab -> find as below image (get prefix .firebaseio.com) example : listapp.firebaseio.com => your authDomain is listapp.firebaseapp.com
- databaseURL : Go to Database Tab -> find as below image copy full URL paste into as below image
- storageBucket: yourFirebaseApp.appspot.com Example: your firebase app is listappMobile then storageBucket -> listappMobile.appspot.com
- messagingSenderId: Go to Project Overview -> Project settings -> Cloud Messaging tab
=> Done config for connect FireBase App such as your Chat.
The Listapp is support to push notification via ListApp Manager plugin, please follow these via for the detail step by step. Please refer to the Firebase pricing for more detail pricing.
- [Firebase Push notification config 1] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVaYPe3S0OM&list=PLcF-HiQy-jOLg0O6d9uWhOqGhvvLfx6is&index=5&t=0s)
- [Firebase Push notification config 2] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSUZOXMqeAA&list=PLcF-HiQy-jOLg0O6d9uWhOqGhvvLfx6is&index=4&t=0s)