This section guides to install the Flutter environment. You can subscribe to the Youtube InspireUI Channel for free instructional videos.
Choose an operating system where you are installing Flutter:
- Document guide: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/windows
- Video guide:
Setup an editor: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/editor
This section describes how to create a new Example Flutter app, run it, and experience “hot reload” after you get started to use to the Fluxstore app. Please note this section is just make sure your have setup all libraries ready before using the product.
Select your development tool of choice for writing, building, and running Flutter apps.
The below steps use for the Android Studio development tool:
- Open the IDE and select Start a new Flutter project.
- Select Flutter Application as the project type. Then click Next.
- Verify the Flutter SDK path specifies the SDK’s location (select Install SDK… if the text field is blank).
- Enter a project name (for example,
myapp). Then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Wait for Android Studio to install the SDK and create the project.
Tip: The code for your app is in
lib/main.dart. For a high-level description of what each code block does, see the comments at the top of that file.
- Locate the main Android Studio toolbar:
- In the target selector, select an Android device for running the app. If none are listed as available, select Tools> Android > AVD Manager and create one there. For details, see Managing AVDs.
- Click the run icon in the toolbar, or invoke the menu item Run > Run.
After the app build completes, you’ll see the starter app on your device.
Flutter offers a fast development cycle with Stateful Hot Reload, the ability to reload the code of a live running app without restarting or losing app state. Make a change to app source, tell your IDE or command-line tool that you want to hot reload, and see the change in your simulator, emulator, or device.
Change the string
'You have pushed the button this many times'
'You have clicked the button this many times'
Important: Do not stop your app. Let your app run.
Save your changes: invoke Save All, or click Hot Reload offline_bolt.
You’ll see the updated string in the running app almost immediately. Congratulation, let get start to install the Fluxstore from the download package.
Go to the next section below to install the app with demo website and your own website.
- If you already have an exist Woocommerce website or backend, and you purchased FluxStore Pro or FluxStore WooCommerce app: go to next WooCommerce Setup to build Fluxstore app with the demo WooCommerce website and your own website.
- If you already have an exist Magento website or backend, and you purchased FluxStore Pro app: go to next Magento Setup
- If you already have an exist Opencart website or backend, and you purchased FluxStore Pro app: go to next Opencart Setup
- If you already have an exist Woocommerce website with Dokan or WCFM plugin, and you purchased FluxStore Multi Vendor app: go to next Multi Vendor Setup
- If you already have an exist Listeo, ListingPro, or MyListing website, and you purchased FluxStore Listing app: go to next Listing Directory Setup
- If you already have an exist Shopify store, and you purchased FluxStore Shopify app: go to next Fluxstore Shopify Setup to build Fluxstore Shopify app.
Note: When installing, if you get issue, please go to Common Questions to see the list of common issues and solutions to fix it.