Follow this video installing guide website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF1aQzVHEPQ&t=65s
Installing app on Window OS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMW-3Vnq5hE
Installing app on Mac OS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAGYXgZ1WT
- Node.js >= 8. It should be nodejs 10.x in this link
- MongoDB >= 3.2
Open Website folder and run:
Also, you can run application with PM2 and watch for modifications.
- Install PM2 globally
npm install pm2 -g
- Run application
pm2 start process.json
- Please make sure the website on your Local should be an IP or virtual host, instead of localhost, as the app could not reach to the localhost when running on your Device or Simulator, try to open the browser and type the local website to make sure it work well.
- The Cestore website is developed from the Cezerin https://github.com/cezerin/cezerin, please discover from the detail document if you would like to discover more about the framework.
- Please make sure your can run the simulator as the guide from Quick Start section
- After settup the website CeStore on your local, open the mobile folder and change the common/config.js to change the URL
- Beside running the demo right on the Simulator, it's possible to run it right on your mobile phone but it should have the same wifi network (or using USB cable)
- Dowload the Expo Client app: download for Android from the Play Store or for iOS from the App Store
- Running by openning the Expo Client, select the Project tab menu, then you can see the list of RECENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT where content the URL point to your local URL (make sure you are login the same account on Expo Cli and Expo Client)