- NodeJS, link download
- iOS simulator (Mac OS): Install Xcode through the Apple App Store.
- Android simulator: Download Genymotion (free version) and follow the Genymotion installation guide.
- Expo cli: https://expo.io/tools
Open the terminal on Mac OS or command line on Window and run below script
For more information about the install please refer to this document:
- Expo Installing: https://docs.expo.io/versions/v30.0.0/introduction/installation
- Expo Up and Running: https://docs.expo.io/versions/v30.0.0/workflow/up-and-running
- React Native getting start:https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html
Please make sure you can able to run the Example project and use the Expo cli to run the simulator before going to next step.
Extract the download package and go top project folder (where locate the package.json file), run following script
yarn install // (please make sure you have installed https://yarnpkg.com/en) expo start
- If the installing successful then you can see the node_modules folder was created after finish the script, and the brower open the Expo Tools
- To run the app on Android OS, please make sure the Simulator is open first
- On iOS you can able to run this quick installing script: yarn setup
You can follow this this video install guide for setting up - https://youtu.be/EQwss-d2I08