The main project folder is App:
File locate: App/Common**
- Config.js: main config variables for the app
- Colors.js: config theme color for the app
- Constants.js: Config wordpress URL, icons, categories...
- Images.js: list of all images use for the app
- Languages.js: main language file config
- Layout.js: Use to config the main flexible homepage.
- Tools.js: Common functions
- Files locate in: App/Components
- Common components that could be used many time, this could be a custom button, comment component, icon input...
most container/pages of the app is putting here, you could change or re-structure by matching with your own project design.
Wrapper function for react-nativigation and main screens of navigation
- File locate: App/Services
- The Wodpress Api for the app you can refer to the Wordpress API -http://v2.wp-api.org/and custom your own function if you want to add more feature for the app.
- Files locate: App/Redux
- Contain main action and reducers