1. New - Ability to create new Post (account testing: firstname.lastname@example.org / inspireui), required install JWT wordpress plugin - https://shrtm.nu/QKuX 2. New - Homepage - Add Paging dot to the Banner Slider 3. New - Image gallery - can pinched and Zoomed. 4. New - config to support Sub Category the Tab View (update showSubCategoryScreen: true) 5. New - Support Android 64 bit 6. New - add new option config to require Login (RequiredLogin: true) 7. Fix - update Mantory Layout, and compatible with the PinClone (https://pinclone.net) 8. Fix - many minor bug fix and performance improvement 9. Fix - push notification via OneSignal and fixing on Android config. 10. Update - many UX improve on Android OS, also fix landscape issues 11. Update - Add config option to include a single category instead of excluding many categories 12. Update - latest Expo 0.32, related libraries and to latest react-native 0.58 (https://shrtm.nu/bpic)
1. New - add config option to enable/disable the sanitize HTML tag on Webview - #108 2. New - Add require login option / only allow user to use the app after the login 3. Update - build grade - issues #171 4. Update - Replace core Webview by using react-native-webview - #108 5. Fix - Addmob issues - #106 6. Fix - Facebook Login issues on XCode10 - #181 7. Fix - RTL UI issues on some screens 8. Update - latest libraries and minor bug fix
1. Breaking change and speed up perfromance 2. ReDesign the Post Detail page 3. Add new Onboarding with Lotties support 4. Navigate between pages is now so smoothly 5. Fix slow issues on Androids 6. Updaet Expo SDK 30.0 7. Update React Native 0.57 & some related libraries
1. Fixed logins issues due to recent Facebook SDK update. 2. Fixed Missing homepage data (go to Home > go to Category > go to Home) 3. Fixed Sign up issues 4. Fixed Youtube fullscreen on Android 5. Update build script by using latest expo-cli 6. Update to latest libraries (React Native & some related libraries)
1. Fix video issue on post detail & upgrade animate 2. Add sanitize-html to fix crashing issue 3. Fix limit post on categories page 4. Fix Admod component issues 5. Update to latest libraries
1. Update RN to latest version and react-navigation 2.0.2 2. Fix Flash screen on Android 3. Fix youtube width issues 4. Fix hidden menu, replace by overlay (as the issue could not be fix https://github.com/root-two/react-native-drawer/issues/349) 5. IMPORTANT: improve performance and reafactor stateless and pure components.
1. Fix Detail post: image could not be drag to scroll up 2. Fix Detail post: Related & comment not always appear 3. IMPORTANT: Support deep link for OneSignal when receive push notification, pls also update the Wordpress site (https://beonews.inspireui.com/step-9-push-notification.html)
1. Add image cache 2. Fix list.length issue 3. Fix reload issue on homepage 4. Fix Sharing title 5. Fix video crashing issue 6. Fix Searching issues 7. Update Onesignal latest config 8. Update Google service API 9. Update latest react native and dependencies libraries 10. Upgrade performance 11. IMPORTANT: Add installing script: yarn setup and yarn reset (also update installing guide)
1. Fixed toolbar button for custom page component - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/42 2. Fixed categories blank issues - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/41 3. Fixed setting page black background, and add toolbar - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/39 4. Improve Android left side bar & improve performance 5. Fixed https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/36 6. Fixed font size and setting issue - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/34 7. Update index.js file - https://github.com/inspireui/beonews/issues/33 8. Update latest React Native 9. Fix webview issue when rendering post detail 10. Add login modal to left side bar
1. Add search function 2. Horizonal layout support 3. Mansory layout support 4. Add Image cache for offline news (Pro version only) 5. Update library to latest version RN 0.51 6. Update redux persist 7. Add header animation 8. Fix navigation bar issues when upgrade react navigation 9. Update detail post with latest react-native-render-html 10. Fix issue React.reactClass and React.proptypes 11. Fixed sticky issues on Category list 12. Fix Sign In/Up issue on Android 13. Refactor post layout code for more clean 14. Minor bugs fixed and upgrade the performance
1. Upgrade video to support Facebook and Vimeo, check example: https://news.inspireui.com/beetroot-quinoa/ and https://news.inspireui.com/very-berry-chocolate-chia-breakfast-mousse/ 2. Improve performance when view post detail 3. Minior bug fix 4. For the issue of blank header on IOS 7 Plus or Android please download this file https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hn8wac4ufx37hp/Device.js?dl=0 and override to the common folder
1. Support Xcode 9 and update marketing image icon for app delivery 2. Update Expo v21.0 3. Important upgrade performance gesture when view post detail. 4. Improve performance and add Pull to refresh on PostList 5. Add parallax effect to category view 6. Add more layout on category, then you can switch 2 UI mode on category 7. Add more 3 left menu UI and easy to config via: LeftMenuStyle option 8. Improve UI when view post content by adding new float button. 9. Up-to-date dependecies library 10. Add webbrower on product detail 11. Add option to config Admob interstital timeout, AdMob.isShowInterstital 12. Fixed some minor UI issues
- Improve performance and loading speed. - Fix crashing issues on Anroid - Sticky banner can be configured by Tag, Categories - Fix wrong list homegage after navigation from the category pages - Add exclude categories - Fix crashing when view post detail by upgrade the Webview function - Reactotron integration - https://github.com/infinitered/reactotron
1. Add more non-expo version which support push notification via OneSignal, Google Analytic, Admob 2. Fixing crashing issue on both versions. 3. Improve performance.
1. Integrate with Expo 2. Replace react-native-router-flux by react-nativigation 3. Redux apply 4. Swiping to show next or back post content. 5. Dynamic homepage layout config 6. Improve homepage layout: more flexible to change layout, tags 7. Improve performance and animation 8. Replace Admob by Facebook Ads 9. Deprecated OneSignal push notification. 10. Social login via Facebook and Google 11. Add extra profile page and author posts 12. Product detail UI improvement. 13. More stability and faster 14. Fixed most crashing issues. 15. Category page improvement
- Update React Native to 0.42RC3 & related library. - Add OneSignal push notification - Support notification through the Wordpress plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/onesignal-free-web-push-notifications/ - Add more list view layout & change view button. - Add extra Recent post section from the homepage. - Enable Tag from list view. - Add transparent color on background on list view. - Fixed Admob clickable. - Fixed external link from the Webview - Fixed video issue if click from top navigation - Fixed unicode character. - Update documents to support push notification.
- Fixed admob clickable - Fixed sign up issue - Fixed comment issue -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/etcoq8qsl81ypmw/hotfix-beonews-2.1.zip?dl=0 -> The comment could be fix by update your Wordpress API endpoint, please check the guide #10 -https://beonews.inspireui.com/troubleshooting.html
Fix the issue: NSPOIXErrorDomain, code 22 (cause from Lite Version) Please fix by download this AppDelegate.m file and override the to the file: .../ios/beoNews/AppDelegate.m https://www.dropbox.com/s/amu57de9s7zbb8y/AppDelegate.m?dl=0
1. RTL and right menu support 2. Ipad compatible 3. Add more lite version for no-login features (so you could easy to config by this way) 4. Enable to change custom font for whole app. 5. Fixed issue when client on category on Android 6. Fix crashing issue after logging in to Facebook 7. Fixed filter by tag on the homepage 8. Enable to back on the login page 9. Fixed N/A number form setting page. 10. Fixed Android icons 11. Fixed full icon when click to heart button (read later) 12. After a succesfull login, the app sent the user to favorites, not to home screen 13. Fixed loading icon. 14. Update Wordpress API core library 15. Many other bug fixed and performance improvement.
1. Add sign in & sign up feature 2. Facebook & Wordpress login 3. Offline data and support synchronize through Firebase API 4. Add custom page: about, contact 5. Add setting page 6. Add Read later page 7. Add card view which can be swipe 8. Refactor and bug fixed. 9 Add Admob 10. Add Related content item 11. Link category to the detail page 12. Multi language setting 13. Add logo on the top bar 14. Fixed Loading icons 15. Add sharing button, add open new tab view by browser
Release new version